Skip to Main Content
Skip to Footer
- American Animal Hospital Association Our practice is an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association. The American Animal Hospital Association is dedicated to assisting veterinary practitioners in the delivery of compassionate, professional care for companion animals.
- Ridge Animal Hospital Visit our sister hospital!
- Medication reminders Have trouble remembering to give those heartworm pills? Flea medication? Sign up at this site and they will send you an email when it is time to medicate your pet. It’s Free!
- PennHIP hip evaluation information PennHIP is a not-for-profit program wholly owned and operated by the University of Pennsylvania. Our mission is to develop and apply evidence-based technology to direct appropriate breeding strategies aimed at reducing in frequency and severity the osteoarthritis of canine hip dysplasia.
- Indoor Cat Initiative Learn ways to improve the quality of your cat’s life.
- Choosing a new puppy This is a nice starter guide of things that you should consider when you are thinking about getting a puppy.
- Heartworm Society Everything you ever wanted to know about heartworm disease can be found here!
- Companion Animal Parasite Council Information about zoonotic diseases caused by common parasites.
- Behavior problems Founded by Brian Kilcommons and Sharon Wilson, best-selling authors and recognized experts on animal training and behavior, this site is a terrific resource for advice on a variety of behavioral problems. If you want to learn more about feline housesoiling, barking dogs, aggression, or any other behavioral problem, check this one out!
- National Animal Poison Control Center This is the website of the National Animal Poison Control Center. It includes a library, links to other sites, and phone numbers for the poison control center.
- Vet-Stem Stem Cell Therapy Learn more about this exciting new treatment for osteoarthritis in dogs!
- Rainbow Bridge Anyone who has ever lost a pet should visit this wonderful site. It is a terrific tribute to our lost family members.